Yayy!!! Healthy food again!!! I love eating healthy..
Last week i got this recipe and wanna try to cook it.. Eh actually it’s not cooking.. It’s just mixing and stirring.. 😉
So easy to make it and it’s so yummy!!
1. Shiro Miso (White Soya Bean Paste)
2. Soba noodle
3. Chopped garlic, fresh one better haha..
4. Edamame (soya beans) cooked, i prefer use this type of frozen soya beans.. Bcoz to cook it from raw u need more time.. This edamame easily can find in NTUC Fair Price and just dip it in boiling water for 5-10min, and can eat directly..
5. Fresh Watercress
6. Virgin Olive Oil
Yap i dipped edamame on just boiled water..
Roughly chopped watercress..
– mix the miso paste, olive oil and garlic until creamy texture, add in honey if you like
– then put the rest of ingredient until incorporated with the sauce..
Yap… My healthy food Done!!! Creamy Miso Soba Salad with Edamame…
Will explore for more healthy recipe.. 🙂