Dear all, have you ever feel really sad when you are having skin problem or skin allergic?
Well it’s happen to me often.. From child time until now, i found my body and my skin are really sensitives. Few years ago when i did yearly medical check up, doctor found the high allergic agent in my blood.
So far i will always having very bad allergic such as:
– Skin rashes and swollen
– Itchiness all over my body
– Allergic to metal.. so cannot wear watch and faux metal for accessories, it’s so sad to me (T.T) bcoz i love accessories..
– Allergic to elastic material, even wearing bra or undies too long make my skin rashes and itchy @.@” Wearing legging/jegging/jeans whole day will make skin of my leg rashes and super duper itchy..
– Allergic to few antibiotics from penicilin family
– Allergic to dust (until now dunno how to solve it?), i will be having very bad sneezes and running nose..
Haha but lucky i am not allergic to FOOD.. So far still able to eat anything except DURIANS, LOL, bcoz i really hate durians!!!
Have you ever heard about this Eau Thermale Avène?
Yup talking about this second miracle water (well i call it second bcoz SKII is my first miracle water), i found Eau Thermale Avène is really good to refresh/soothing your skin especially during hot weather. And the most amazing thing i’ve found, it’s works to heal the skin problem, believe me!!! So far it’s really works on my allergic skin, any rashes, or even mosquito bites..
I found this miracle water is really good for even the most sensitives skin and been dermatologically tested into post-surgery patient or even damaged skin.. It’s such a WOW!!! invention to include on my beauty product list..
Thermal Spring Water
Avène Thermal Spring Water is the key ingredient for all Avene products. The unique properties in the water assist in its ability to cleanse, soothe and calm mild to highly sensitive skin. With both health and beauty benefits this product can be used to tone the face as well as offer relief to inflamed skin.
- Health and beauty benefits
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin
- Suitable for all degrees of sensitivity
- Offers instant relief
- Gentle enough for use on face and body
- Suitable for infants and adults
Unique Constant Composition:
- Sourced directly from the Avene Thermal Springs
- Bacteriologically pure
- Rich in silica (14mg/l)
- Rich in trace-elements
- Low mineral content (207 mg/l)
- Bicarbonated profile, calcium & magnesium
- pH 7.5
- Preservative free
How to use:
Spray fine mist onto desired area – face or body. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes to absorb into the skin. Spray on as often as necessary. Do not shake.
Available in 50mL, 150mL & 300mL sizes
|I love to bring 50 ml spray everywhere bcoz it’s so handy..
And i will use 300ml at home before i put my make up on.
|I always using it during hot weather to soothe and coooling my skin…
|It can help to refresh ur make up as well.. Do not use too much on ur face with make up or else ur make up will be melted, haha.. Use from about 30cm away from your face, so you might just having mist from its spray.
Where to buy?
Every Pharmacies like Watson or Guardian and Supermarket..
I bought from Watson or Guardians S$19.90 for 3 bottles spray of 50ml or S$19.90 for 2 bottles spray of 300ml (during promotion only).. Usual price S$9.90 for 50ml and $19.90 for 300ml..