Since working in this company for almost two years, i always got chance to have a nice food at Bistro Soori. This place belong to my boss and sometimes during special occasion they always give the staff voucher for dining or special discount.. ^.^
When first time came here, i was thinking the portion pretty small.. Well ok, it’s fine dining anyway, so less is more, quality and appearance is more prominent than quantity..
But when you came there and try the food, those menu are really special and made from fine quality ingredient so came out becoming “comfort food”. All foods i’ve tried at Bistro Soori super nyummi and nice.. Few times brought my hubby eating at Bistro Soori also, he told me the food there was really good.
Nowadays, food at Bistro Soori the portion are getting bigger, haha.. But they are still maintaining the quality and all the food there really nice.. During rainy days or hazy days or in the midst of confusion of dunno where to go for lunch, we always come to Bistro Soori, it’s just downstair our working place..
Ok came to the food i tried.. Been trying few menu from Bistro Soori either lunch or their dinner.. Here is some random foods i’ve tried at Bistro.. I honestly feel all foods are super nice.. Very fine quality dining, sumptuous, comforting food, with nice ambience of bistro.. 🙂
Lunch Ala Carte:
Linguine, Prawns, Garlic, Chilli, Parmesan, Cream, Spinach
– Creamy pasta, tasty and lots of prawn..
Baked Chilean Seabass, Sauteed Mushroom, Broccoli Puree, Broccoli Florets
– This baked fish is one of my favourite.. So tender meat of seabass and very healthy with the mixture of greens and mushroom.. ^.^
Pan Grilled Prawns, Mango Miso Puree, Mango Salsa, Frisse
– This starter for dinner is one of my favourite as well.. Prawns are so fresh and prawn meat are very sweet mixed well with a bit sour of mango puree..
Cured Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Braised Red Cabbage, Grain Mustard, Raisin, Pear
– Ahhh.. <3 font="" nbsp=""><3 nbsp="" span=""><3 nbsp="" pork="" span="" tender...="" tenderloin="" very="">3>3>3>
Rack of Lamb, Potato, Olives, Tomato Confit, White Anchovy, Greens
– Hubby trying this lamb, since i dun eat mutton, lamb and those kind (just because i feel they are so cute and not mend to be eaten, haha so silly reason). But he said it was really good..
Pandan Soufflé, Cookies, Strawberry Compote
– This warm desert, really exotic taste.. made from pandan..
Steamed Vanilla Pudding, Salted Caramel, Pecan, Vanilla Ice Cream
– Warm vanilla pudding really good with vanilla ice cream.. Ah, wish to have one more next time when got chance to visit Bistro again..
My today’s lunch menu:
– Scallops, Pistachio Pesto, Arugula, Vinegar Pear Gelee, Truffle Vinaigrette
This warm bread with grains served with light salted butter..
One of my favourite menu at Bistro is the scallop. The scallop meat taste really fresh, tender and sweet. This scallop mixed well with their topping of Truffle Vinaigrette. Such a perfect starter.. ^.^
Soup: Soup of The Day – Tomato Soup
Soup of the day if not the Tomato Soup, they also have Miso soup with Shitake mushroom.. Tomato soup was really good, warm, slight sour and tasty with the fragrance from the chopped mint leaves..
Main Course: Wagyu Beef Burger, Caramelized Onions, Tomato, Cheese, Mixed Greens
When this burger came, my expression is “WOW” and my colleague instantly said i can’t finish the food.. Well, it’s super huge wagyu burger, the beef was really thick and tender. I am having it in medium well for the beef. Ah, i love everything inside the melted cheese, wagyu beef itself, caramelized onion make this burger more tasty and the tomato as well.. Everything mixed perfectly make my tummy super full. Love the greens and the simple dressing as well.. 🙂Dessert: Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, Fresh Berries
Oh dessert, really want make me die bcoz eating too full..
I am having my dessert on 4pm haha, bcoz lunch make my tummy no space for dessert. The chocolate hazelnut mousse not really sweet and mixed well with sour strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and raspberry.. Portion really big as well.. Happy bcoz eating so full today.. @.@”
Monday – Friday
11:30am – 2:30pm (Lunch)
6:30pm – 10:00pm (Dinner)
6:30pm – 10:00pm (Dinner)
11:00am – 3:00pm (Brunch)